Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why Crime Rate is Crazy in Chicago

In my neighborhood, crime is not uncommon. Yesterday I watched this one guy get shot and last week I heard about some little kid getting stabbed. People wonder why the crime rate is so high, politicians say its gangs, other people say drugs, but I don’t think it’s any of that. I think the crime rate is high because there is never anything on TV, and the laws that was just passed about guns doesn’t make it any better. I mean, I was going crazy just the other day about how bored I was and wanted to shoot someone myself, but I held back. I think what the real solution would be if there was better TV shows are on or EVEN BETTER, everyone should just get a gun. Or…you could just make sure people have something to do with themselves like after school programs for kids and keeping the guns away and hidden so no one will take them.

BY:Cierra, Lauren, Lawrence, Amere, Jereena 4th Period

4 comments:

  1. TreManda Pewett
    This started off very cool. and almost like it would be a nice satire... but it got sketchy and i got confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was actually an excellent idea to write about by rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story was clear, short, and very blunt. I think you could have elaborated but I understand what you were saying.

    ReplyDelete