Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Obesity

Did you know that ronald mcdonald is an alien? He drug deals grease stained french fries that werent even made from france. He made dollar menus to attack starving crack heads making his recipes affordable for the poor brain controlling them to lurk busy streets to beg for change. He has a space ship full of contaminated big macs to provide to the human race. And that secret orange sauce is just left over fat he skinned from overweight victims. Them fast food resturants you pass by everyday are phat farms. They stuff us with heart attacks and strokes. Too much cholesterol can usually get the best of all. They want us to roll down the street on our fat stomachs to their kitchens. Making the doors twice as big each year so we can fit in. RonAld mcdonald plans on running for president one day and when he runs for america.. He expects us to all have couches to sit on to take on healthy inactive lifestyles. He wants to put and end to the epidemic of skinny people that reside in this country. 10 piece nuggets a day will keep tbe doctor away. Itshard for us to lose weight so lets gain weight, shutup be happy and die. Andthis is why lifes short. Shorter then the time it takes for us to whip around a drive through and stretch out money for long term death. And if you think about it they lovin it so shouldnt we?

Is it good being fat
Eating greasy foods (2 for 4 Big Macs)
My Guy having late night heart attacks
But mine felt good
No participation in PE at Kenwood
Couldn’t run up the stairs if I could
My body said maybe I should
435 pounds man the weight feels good but I don’t think I would
While yall out driving,
I’m in the back getting chauffeured
Who else thinks it’s cool but me
Girls think I’m ugly
All I got is my dog named Dudley
He’s so cuddly
That’s all that I need
Dudes mean mug me
Walking down the street, my stomach is the whole FRONT side of me
Try to look down Can’t see my feet, Give me a answer PLEASE
Why do I have a strong feeling towards OBESITY?


It feels really great being fat
Having late night heart-attacks
And feeling the cellulite from my stomach
Touching my knee caps
Ahh, I love being a prisoner of war with my health
I’m not addicted to fast food
I don’t need help
If I wanted to lose weight, I’d do it myself
But since I don’t, and I won’t
I’m gonna tell you what I want

I would like a:
Heart attack
A fat neck
A double- chin
Men breasts
And a stroke on the side

What a healthy selection right?
I love being fat
I don’t want to be light
If you have a problem
We can surely fight
Nevermind, I’m not barbaric
And why give another reason to be called hysteric
I’m huge and I face the facts
But these are the things that come with that.

But wait- i wanna be proud about taking my shirt off at the beach/
and i dont wanna take up half the sidewalk walkin down the street/
i wanna live- im tired of fallin through the floor/
and i wanna build up the courage to talk to the girl i adore/
but i cant because my mouth is filled with food and grease/
and every snack that i have ends up being a feast/
man im so fat i cant even run away from my fears/
i'd be too tired and you can even hear-/
when i breathe its so heavy it'll make your heart stop/
if i eat too much i think your about to hear my heart drop/
i look sloppy and i got a double chin/
when my mom had her ultra sound they thought she was having twins/
but it was me all alone with my over sized thighs/
i need to exercise i dont wanna die/
i wanna be able to run around with my friends and not hold them back/
its not their fault that i'm fat/
but they do motivate me/
i wanna be like them and have a girl wanna date me/
so imma throw away the burgers and pour out the milkshakes/
..well wait/
just one more sip before i try/
to give it all up and say goodbye/
nah scratch that here you can have the milkshake back/
it tired of this- no more being fat!!!

written by: Tyler B. Keith H. Kevin A. Deandre P.

7 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this because it's trying to convey that it is unhealthy to go to McDonald's which is true. I don't think it's Mcdonald's fault for obesity because they only serve the food and it is up to you to buy it, so obesity is really up to the person. Also the satire is sort of saying that it is your own fault for being obese.
    ~Deanna J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TreManda P
    when my mom had her ultra sound they thought she was having twins---- WOW!
    Very Funny and satirical. This absolutely has the intent of shaming individuals who eat fast food alot... or have a double chin.. or battle with weight...or spend their bus fair on a McChicken then ask their friends for money.. no name calling... any way, it was good and i appreciate the heads up... Slow down on the Micky D's

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA this is hilarious, this makes me want to stay away from McDonalds

    -Christin C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trevore Muhammad
    I really enjoyed reading this satire. The rhyming made it even better. Question after they read this, how many people will turn off their computers and go to Mcdonald's????

    ReplyDelete