Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BREAKING NEWS COUPLE FORMS THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKING

In today’s society the most popular websites among teens all over the world is now Facebook, Twitter, and skype .They have become common that couples meet and form through these networks just like the newest couple, Sammy and John. Sammy stated “I get dressed up in my best and take as many pictures as I can and post them on Facebook so everyone can see “.I even have competitions with my friends to see who can get the most likes on a photo. I found out about john through my news feed on my homepage because I saw a mutual friend post a comment on his wall. I clicked on his page and added him and we have been talking ever since. Everyone knew we were talking and found out we made it official by posting “we were in a relationship on Facebook “The couple has never met in person and feel there is no need to because they either instant message (IM) each other on Facebook or get on another social networking site Called Skype .Skype is designed for people with webcams to talk and see people visually. We’ve talked to john and he stated “there is no need for us to go outside in this beautiful world to see to see each other. Whenever I miss Sammy ,I know she will be online and I skype her and we talk for hours .We have even fell asleep on Skype a couple of times, its normal”. A friend of the couple who has asked to remain anonymous told us some information about the couples relationship “whenever Sammy and john are in an argument we all know about it because one of them either makes a Facebook status about it or they make a tweet about it on twitter , then everyone gets on skype and talks about the situation .Twitter is known as a modern day diary for teens to make tweets and for people to follow them .It has been proven that 95% of teens are enjoying these sites and don’t want to see the world . They starve themselves and are not keeping up with their hygiene. Kids are Funky and Bulimic because of these social networks. These sites are a great influence on our children. We need more!

No comments:

Post a Comment